Monday, February 16, 2009

My Monday morning...

Well, life after our relaxing weekend jumped right back into full swing! LOL! I awoke this morning to Christopher yelling from his room (that he shares with Levi): "Mommy! Mommy! You have to see this Mommy! MOMMY! You have to see this Mommy! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOMMY! MOMMY!!!!!!!! THERE'S POO-POO ALL OVER MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well, that last line finally got my attention... and after running in to inspect, I found Levi, undressed completely, standing naked at the gate with a nice big smile, covered in evidence... Christopher was not at all exaggerating in his assessment of the situation. After "hosing Levi down" I stuck him in the tub with Christopher, asked Jimmy to keep an eye on the boys, and I grabbed my wet vac. ICK!!! Levi left for me a detailed description of every toy he touched, every place his left foot stepped, and every spot he decided to sit and rest. It was not pretty... ! I did finally find the dirty diaper... Levi wisely put it into the diaper pail :)

1 comment:

  1. love the location of the dirty diaper....Jael did something like this when we were at a staff conf fortunatly it didn't leave the pac n play but it left the babysitter bewildered...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete